Home » Our Staff
Takashi Matsuki, M.D.
- Private Practice, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York, NY, and Fort Lee, NJ.
- Telepsychiatry practice across the State of Washington, Texas, and Georgia.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Morningside and West Hospitals, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
- Japanese Medical Society of America, Board Member
- Medical Director, Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
Managed a team including multi-disciplinary, mental health professionals. Monitored and made improvements on patient care and outcomes. Responsible for ensuring quality control and compliance with federal and state regulations. Supervised and gave guidance to psychiatry residents and medical students.
- Medical Director, Shonan Nagisa Medical Clinic, Fujisawa, Japan
Worked as a primary care physician in Japan for the biggest medical in-home healthcare organization. Performed medical services for patients who were bed-ridden/home-bound. Involved in palliative care of terminally-ill patients actively. Managed more than 90 healthcare workers.
Administered medical care of more than 1800 patients under the care of organization in a coordinated manner.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine): Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Resident in Psychiatry: Mount Sinai Beth Israel New York, NY
Completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training program.
- Resident in Emergency and Primary Care Medicine: Yokosuka General Hospital, Uwamachi, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed the two-year mandatory training program in Japan for postgraduate physician in primary care, required by the Japanese government to acquire full licensure.
- Intern: United States Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed rotating internship in a clinical setting assuming the situation in the U.S. Studied outpatient and inpatient medicine, and served as a medical liaison to assist communication between the U.S. Naval Hospital and local hospitals in Japan.
License and Certification
- Board-Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Washington State Medical License and DEA
- New York State Medical License and DEA
- New Jersey State Medical License and DEA
- Texas State Medical License and DEA
- Georgia State Medical License and DEA
- California State Medical License and DEA
- Massachusetts State Medical License and DEA
- Japanese Medical License
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Japanese Medical Society of America
- JAMSNET(Japanese Medical Support Network) Mental Health Network
- The Japanese American Association of New York, Committee on Aging Issues
Megumi Omonishi Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Kansai University in Osaka, Japan
Southern Arkansas University
Central Arkansas University – Master in Psychology
Georgia State University – Doctor of Psychology
Tennessee University Health Science Center – Internship
Dr. Megumi Omonishi Ph.D. provides teletherapy in the following states.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia
Affiliated Medical Facility
- Kuraoka Clinic http://www.kuraokaclinic.com